Senior Services \ Older Adults
Senior Adults gather at our center daily to socialize, learn and connect with others. Interacting with friends at the center ensures that people take better care of their health and well-being. We keep a watchful eye to make sure our seniors are looking well and enjoying activities: field trips, bingo, nutrition education, exercise and celebrations are just some of the things we host.
We provide resources from all over San Antonio so support a healthy and active lifestyle.
Senior Center Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-12:30pm (Closed Holidays)
We provide lunch daily – a nutritionally balanced meal.
Transportation is also available for seniors who live close to the center.
We partner with the San Antonio Food Bank to provide supplementary groceries for low-income seniors.
- Project H.O.P.E. (Healthy Options for Elderly Program)
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CFSP)
- Bingo: Tuesday & Thursdays, sometimes Wednesday too!
- Exercise: Daily – access to state of the art exercise bikes and treadmills, yoga, sit & be fit, walk the center.
- Dance: Salsa, Merenge, & Zumba classes: Thursdays – What does our instructor have in store?
- Billiards: The Golden Cue Club welcomes you!
- Celebrations: Birthdays, Fiesta, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, any milestone you like..
Other Fun Things:
- Arts & Crafts: Many other creative ventures.
- Field Trips: Movies, Flea Market, Market Square, The Park.
- Dances: Complete with a live DJ or Band.
- Educational Sessions
- Advocacy for concerns affecting older adults.