Presa Community Center offers a wide variety of services to families in the community. Access to food, a computer lab and a variety of classes makes Presa a center of countless resources.
These resources are meant to inspire and guide families toward self-sufficiency, because with self-sufficiency, the community around Presa strengthens and the quality of life increases.
Individual/Family Empowerment Services we offer:
- Community Health Worker Certification
- CPR, First Aid and AED Trainings
- Access to Computer Lab
- Counseling Services
- Emergency Food Bank
- Family/School/Community Partnership
- Financial Education Classes
- Free Income Tax Preparation
- Job Work Supports
- Small Business Academy